How to Book
Bookings can be made on-line by clicking on the villa of your choice and then BOOK or by calling our Reservation Department on +33 (0)4 93 63 98 01
- Click on the Villa of your choice and then enter your dates on the right hand side of the page.
- Enter the number of adults / children / infants
- Then click the blue BOOK button.
- This will take you to the first step of the booking process. Create/Login to your guest portal.
- Add any extras you may be needing during your stay (you can also add these at a later stage) Click on 'Next step'
- Complete your contact details and guest names together with their ages if younger than 18 years old. Note. The passport number of the lead guest is mandatory.
- Click on 'Next step'
- Read through and agree to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of booking.
- Select payment by debit/credit card or bank transfer and complete the payment and booking.
- You will receive an automated email confirming your booking with further instructions.
CONFIRM BOOKING AND PROCEED TO PAYMENT
To confirm your booking we require your completed booking form and a 30% non-refundable deposit, payable either by credit card (we accept VISA and Mastercard) or by bank transfer.
All our villas our priced in Euros and payments should be made in Euros.
- Account: Cote d'Azur Villa Rental Ltd
- Bank: Banque Populaire Méditerranée, Agence Nice Victor Hugo International, 22 Boulevard Victor Hugo, 06000 Nice
- IBAN: FR76 1460 7003 5260 4468 8742 947
- BIC: CCBPFRPPMAR
Call our Reservation Team - call us with your details and we will process the reservation for you.
BOOKING CONFIRMATION - Once we receive your completed booking form and 30% deposit, you will receive a formal email Booking Confirmation. The villa is then booked for you.
- BALANCE OF PAYMENT is due 8 weeks before arrival. You will receive a balance of payment reminder nearer the time.
- SECURITY/ DAMAGE DEPOSIT - For all villa bookings, we require a security deposit against damage or breakage. The amount varies from villa to villa and is indicated on your Booking Form.
The Security Deposit needs to be paid in advance, by bank transfer an no later than 2 weeks prior to arrival. The secuirty deposit will automatically be cancelled after departure unless damages or breakages have occured during your stay.
Please note that we cannot allow access to any property without having received the full rental and the security deposit.