If you haven't yet been to the French Riviera, here's why you're
1. True to its name, the Cote d'Azur boasts a wonderfully
long coastline dotted with beautiful beaches and
breath-taking coastal walks.
2. The Riviera's backdrop is dominated by mountains - the
Esterel and the Maritime Alps are just a short drive away and
ideal for day trips.
3. The sunny Mediterranean climate means you can enjoy fresh air,
greenery, and stunning scenery all year round.
4. There are fabulous restaurants everywhere serving traditional
French and avant-garde cuisine created by creative and talented
5. Picturesque villages, each with a unique character with
shops, art galleries and markets to keep you busy every day of the
To find out more about this extraordinary region, contact our
Holiday Rental experts today.
Tel: +33 (0)4 93 63 98 01 | Email: Click HERE